Learn how to raise a seed round from VCs and how to think about capital strategy. Join Fenwick counsel Jonathan Sagot and his fellow panelists on February 27.
- Caitlin Strandberg, Principal, Lerer Hippeau
- David Goldberg, General Partner, Corigin Ventures
- Geri Kirilova, Principal, Laconia Capital Partners
- Jonathan Sagot, Counsel, Fenwick & West
What is the “seed gradient?”
What do VCs look for at the seed/pre-seed stage?
How do I decide between preferred equity vs. notes vs. SAFEs?
How should I think about capital structure strategy?
What is the impact of layered notes/SAFEs on my cap table?
- 6pm to 6:30pm Registration & networking with food and wine
- 6:30pm to 7:45pm Panel discussion and Q&A
- 7:45pm to 8:30pm Networking with food and wine